The Search Widget provides users with the option to search for nearby store locations from any of the widgetized areas in your theme.
After the user submits the search form, they will be taken to the store locator page where the results are shown on the map.
Once the Search Widget is activated, you can set the widget title, specify search labels, and enable the option to show a category dropdown that users can use to filter the search results.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with PHP 7.1+.
- Added: The option to enable autocomplete.
- Added: The option to auto-locate the users location.
- Added: A wpsl_geolocation_filter_pattern filter that allows you to modify the shown location details in the search input field.
- Changed: The Any text used in the category dropdown now automatically uses the value set in the labels section on the WPSL settings page.
- Fixed: Problem with the loading of the translation files.